Friday, January 9, 2009

More Punch Creations

Another day, more punch creations. This Punch Art is definitely addicting. It’s so much fun trying to which punches to use to create various characters. I’m also quickly filling up the pages in my “Punch Book” with all these cute creations.

Once again I wish that I could take credit for these adorable creations but I can't. I cased the adorable Santa and the Bat from Heather Summers. I had to come up with something different to make Santa’s mittens & boots as I don’t yet have the new heart punch that Heather used. The Sesame Street characters were cased from SCS.






I think I’ll try adding my Sesame St. punch outs to create some birthday cards for my little great nieces & great nephews.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Bonnie Weiss said...

Boy, there is no chance that your punches will ever gather dust! These little critters are just too adorable...especially the Sesame Street ones. You go girl!