Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I just want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! It's hard to believe that it's 2009. Did you make your New Year's Resolution? I rarely make resolutions as I never keep them. I do plan on redoing my scraproom this month as I have a very small room (8x9) that isn't working for me anymore. I have way too much stuff in it and it's so hard to keep it clean and organized.

Yesterday I took advantage of the Boxing Day sales and bought myself a new white storage cupboard with doors to put in my studio. The plan is to keep all of my Stampin Up stamp sets behind closed doors. Right now it's still in my van as DS wasn't home when I got back from shopping to carry it in. Hopefully I can get him to carry it in for me sometime today and can start on reorganizing my studio.

I did order myself a "Clip It Up" with my Christmas money and it came in yesterday's mail. I got it all assembled and today I plan on organizing it with all my goodies that I want to display.

So basically that's my New Resolution...to better organize my home & studio so that I can have another creative year. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: