Thursday, June 18, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #42

This week the House Mouse Challenge is Neopolitan and we’re to use Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla as our inspiration. I decided to use my House Mouse “Birthday Cupcake” image and stamped it on Stampin Up Very Vanilla Cardstock. I colored it with my Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol and added Glossy Accents to the tongue, noses & candles. I then mounted it on Stampin Up Chocolate Chip Cardstock and mounted it again on Heidi Grace Pinkish Cardstock. The striped paper is also Heidi Grace. I used the Birthday stamp from the Stampin Up Wow Flowers set and mounted it on several layers. I’m quite happy with how this turned out.Thanks for looking & have a great day.

2 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is a really cute card, great job with the challenge!

Valerie said...

So Cute!