Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally...a Christmas Card

Ok, I finally made a Christmas Card. Just one! But I'm slowly getting in the mood for creating some cards.

When I first started paper crafting, I started out scrapbooking. After about a year, I joined a stamp group hoping to get some ideas to add to my pages. I had no intentions on collecting stamps or getting into making cards. Yah right! (I still blame my BF Bonnie for that one!) Needless to say I got hooked on card making, card swaps, etc and over the next 2 years I created very few scrapbook layouts.

About 1 1/2 years ago, I started back into scrapping and now I find it a real struggle just to create a card. I guess that old saying "use it or lose it" really applies to me. I haven't used my "card making" skills in so long, that I've lost it. lol

I found this Santa stamp at a yard sale this summer and I couldn't resist it. I've always loved this stamp. I used some Heidi Grace Frost Blvd papers, my silver pen & of course adding some silver bling with my Sakura pen. It's simple but pretty.

No comments: