Thursday, October 16, 2008

Got Sketch 101 Inspired Layouts

Back in early May/June of this year, I signed up for the Got Sketch 101 class by Janna Wilson and Valerie Salmon. This class had a little bit of everything, card sketches, layout sketches as well as 3D items. These layouts were inspired by the sketches from that class.

This sketch is of my great nephew doing hair. His mother (my niece) has a hair shop out of her home so you never know, he could be a hair stylist in the making.


This layout is one for my son's scrapbook. Since he's now 22, I have 22 years of memories to scrap. I'm slowly working my way through the years but since I don't work in any order, it'll take me forever to catch up on his albums. (one of the faces in the top photo is whited-out)


I was on a roll for this class. Here's another layout that I completed for my son's scrapbook. I love this two page sketch. The right side of the page has flip ups for photo’s and you can add photos to both sides of the flip ups. I only added mine to the top side.


This next sketch is one of my darling great niece learning to ride a bike.


Here's a cute card that I did for this class


Talk about a great class put together by Janna Wilson and Valerie Salmon. They are both so talented and inspiring. Not only do they provide great sketches...they also provide us with awesome tips.

No comments: