Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Got Sketch Express

I am a huge fan of both Janna Wilson and Valerie Salmon. I first became aware of their talent while browsing the Fiskars Craft site (www.fiskarscrafts.com) where they are both on the Fiskars Design Team. In the late spring there was a posting on the Fiskateers Message Board announcing that they were taking signups for a class “Got Sketch 101”. Needless to say, I signed up and the rest is history!!! Since then I have taken Got Sketch 101, Got Sketch 102 and am not currently taking Got Sketch Express. Talk about addicted. lol

(from the Got Sketch blog) If you love creating with sketches -- then you'll want to register right away for Got Sketch Express! Email deliveries began Tuesday, October 7th. These sketches are delivered to your email inbox once a week for 8 weeks, along with a downloadable PDF with the step-by-step instructions, supply list, and project notes you'll need to re-create the layout example provided.

Here’s the link for more information http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/

I’ll soon be posting some of my layouts that have been inspired by these awesome classes.

No comments: